Personal Contract Hire offers
If you desire the use of a brand-new Fiat or Abarth but don’t fancy the hassle that comes with ownership, Personal Contract Hire (PCH) represents a good option. It’s an affordable form of car leasing, which begins with a modest deposit amount – and fixed monthly payments thereafter, which take care of rental costs and depreciation.
- Monthly payments tend to be lower compared with other types of car financing
- You won’t be charged if the vehicle loses more value than anticipated
- Once the agreement comes to end, simply hand in the keys and walk away – or begin another PCH agreement, which will allow you to select a brand-new Fiat or Abarth
- No option to buy the car (which is why many motorists choose PCH)
- Each PCH vehicle comes with an annual mileage limit, usually 5,000 miles – you may incur charges if the limit is exceeded
- You will likely be charged for any damages that occur during the course of the agreement
Feel free to speak to a salesperson here at BS Marson to discuss further options.